In today’s digital world, it is imperative for every brand – businesses and individual thought leaders alike – to have a strong online presence. Well-developed and high performing websites tell your brand story, and offer an opportunity to build credibility while fostering engagement through content. In short, your website is a highly effective marketing tool when implemented correctly. Keyword here: correctly.
Just because you have a website doesn’t mean it’s functioning properly and fulfilling its intended purposes. Take the time to analyze your site’s performance. After all, it is worse to have a poorly performing website than to not have one at all. Inadequately functioning websites weaken your brand, harm your overall capacity for success and diminish cherished customer trust, which is more important than ever in today’s fake news world.It is worse to have a poorly performing website than to not have one at all.Click To Tweet
Website Performance Matters
Here are six reasons why it is essential to have stellar website performance to support your communications plan.
- Build brand awareness. Websites enhance your presence, not only online but also in general. They express professionalism and competence, which in turn promotes confidence in your brand.
- Gain credibility. A website gives your audience a first impression of you and your company. It is a platform to be utilized in sharing your history, showcasing your work through examples and case studies, and displaying client testimonials.
- Support strategic business goals. The internet allows you to engage with a wider market. You can share information about your brand, products, and/or services with people located beyond your local geographic area.
- Showcase expertise and knowledge. You can share insights, provide tips on topics relevant your brand, and communicate the latest news and trends with your target audience through blog posts on your website.
- Leverage social networks. A larger audience can be reached by having links from within your website shared externally on social media platforms, which will add to your brand’s relevance and familiarity to grow. It will also help boost your website’s search engine optimization.
- Facilitate customer convenience. Websites provide contact information, are always accessible, and offer information 24/7 whenever a user desires. They support ease of interaction for your target audience.
Websites are one of today’s most powerful digital marketing tools. Make sure yours is performing well, and not only supporting but helping drive business value. Don’t just assume you have flawless website performance. Guarantee it.